VIVES's strategy is to invest in young high-tech companies.
These companies bring a unique solution to a market demand, thanks to a "breakthrough" technology.
VIVES can invest in capital, from € 100,000 to € 4,000,000 per investment line.
Each file will be subject to a preliminary analysis. In case of interest, an in-depth analysis will be carried out by the investment committee. Your file can be submitted HERE.
VIVES Fund is an early stage investment fund accepting projets across industries responding to the following investment criteria:
1. Type of projects:
• High technology sectors;
• High technology company based on the intellectual property or know-how of UCLouvain (right of first refusal) and its partners;
• High-tech company that demonstrates a collaboration or a strategic link with UCLouvain and its partners;
• Company whose head office is located 300km from Louvain-la-Neuve.
2. A business model that demonstrates the economic relevance of the business model.
3. The project has as large potential market.
4. The team is multidisciplinary and experienced.
5. The project gathers shareholders who share the company's long term development plan. VIVES will invest in collaboration with other investors. VIVES may take the role of lead investor and coordinate all transactions on behalf of syndicated investors.
6. The project has significant potential for added value with an average investment period of 7 years, with exit prospects via trade sale or IPO.